Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Design and Develop Your Ecommerce Portals with Magento Ecommerce
Online stores are no longer a glossy element for any business. They contribute a substantial part to a business' sales and revenue. You need to adopt a robust ecommerce website development platform to market and sell your products online. Magento ecommerce would be your ideal choice. This open source platform has been designed to offer ecommerce solution to clients. Magento developers have excelled in the development of all kinds of ecommerce stores with those selling a wide range of products to those marketing niche products and services. Magento development offers you a lot of inherent advantages when it comes to ecommerce website development. Some of them are -
1. Complete Ecommerce Solution - Magento ecommerce development offers you complete solution for your ecommerce store. From user login to a shopping cart and a secured payment gateway it encompasses all that you need in ecommerce website development. It allows you to operate multiple online stores by using a single administration panel. And biggest of all it is open source and comes to you absolutely free.
2. Customization - You can customize a Magento website just the way you want it. You can customize the theme with the addition of third-party plugins and localize the online store for the benefit of your customers. If you want an absolutely uniquely designed store it can be developed from scratch using the PSD to Magento.
3. Search Engine Optimization - Magento codes are friendly towards the search engines and attract customers to your online store. You can also customize the URL and the Meta data of the products listed to ensure that they rank high on the result pages. Magento websites follow a friendly structure which makes it easy for the search engine spiders to index them. You can also market your website using the social media and RSS feeds.
4. Easy Analysis - For successful ecommerce website development you need to be aware of the performance of your website. In Magento development you can easily integrate Google Analytics or other similar applications to your website and carry out a detailed analysis on your customers such as where are they coming from, what products they usually browse and what keywords they type in the search engines.
5. Customer Satisfaction - Customers are the most important element in your online business and you don't just sell them products but you sell them an experience. With Magento your customers will be able to browse the products easily, compare them, add them to the cart and make the payment without any hassle. It also offers them the option to ship the product to multiple locations under the same order. Magento also allows the users to post reviews about the products.
All these make Magento development an invisible entity when it comes to developing an ecommerce portal. You need to hire the services of professional Magento developers to get started with your robust online store. You should be choosy while hiring the developers as in online commerce one small error in billing or shipping is enough to shatter your reputation in the market.
Source : Articlesbase